National Payroll Week is September 1st-5th and Employers Resource is celebrating! What is National Payroll Week you ask?
National Payroll Week (NPW) is held annually during the week of Labor Day to acknowledge one of the most highly regulated operations of any business. This week we want to celebrate and honor:
- The millions of men and women who work and pay taxes in the United States.
- Payroll Professionals for their work.
- Increase public awareness of payroll professionals and their role in ensuring that U.S. workers receive what is rightfully theirs and comply with our nation’s tax and child support withholding obligations.
- Provide public service education to youth and the national work force on payroll taxation and employment-related issues.
- Increase public awareness of the roll tax contributions, social security and unemployment benefits play in supporting the American system.
Join us, and celebrate all the hard working Payroll Professionals in your business that tirelessly take on these duties of accurate payroll reporting and processing. They rock!!!