YOU HAVE A CHOICE
Some employers believe offering health benefits to their employees is too costly, complicated, and filled with administrative hassle. This does not have to be the case. Small employers have some great options and the upside to offering benefits can be huge for the success of your business.
5 Reasons to Offer Benefits to Your Employees
- Healthier and More Productive Employees – Your bottom line will thank you for the increase in moral alone. A happy healthy worker saves you money. Period.
- Decrease Absenteeism and Presenteeism – Employees are worth the most to you when physically AND mentally present. Health issues take a major toll in both these areas.
- Retention/Recruiting – One of the top questions qualified employees ask: “Do you offer benefits?” Attract and retain your high value employees by offering a competitive health benefits plan.
- Tax Advantages – Invest in your employees rather than throwing the money away to pay higher taxes.
- It’s easier than you think – Today as a small employer you have some great options. There are solutions that are cost effective, hassle free, and will benefit you as an employer.
As you consider offering health benefits coverage, this is also a great time to review what your costs are for other kinds of coverage like workers’ compensation insurance. Employers Resource can assist you in finding more affordable plans for you and for your employees. We completely take the hassle out of the administration side. Simplify your life with a solution that allows you to deal with only one vendor to take care of all of your insurance and benefits administration for your employees. A PEO solution gives you this opportunity. We are your guide through ACA, and relief for all of your other HR related headaches.
Learn about our employee benefits services here. Or take a complete tour of our PEO services to learn about our complete employee solution.